“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who CANNOT LEARN, UNLEARN, and RELEARN”.
Alvin Toffler in his book Future Shock (1970 )
The game has changed Permanently.
The very nature of business, how it is delivered and the role of organizations in society and the economy is changing, and will continue to change significantly in the next decade.
Industry 4.0 is history!
Even as leaders recognize the changes Industry 4.0 portends, many continue to focus on traditional near-term business operations, rather than longer-term opportunities to create value for their direct and indirect stakeholders.
While many are playing catchup with Industry 4.0, the vision of Society 5.0 is already upon us.
Co-Creating Value in a Digital World through innovative, Value added solutions and Services.
- Passion – “The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.”
- Professionalism – “Is knowing how to do it, when to do it, and doing it.”
- Customer Centricity –“Well done is better than well said.”
- Teamwork– “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”
- Excellence –“Is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.”
- Innovation –“Is a dream with courage.”
- Speed– “There are no speed limits on the road to excellence.”
Ajai is a Principal Consultant and Trainer par excellence with over 3000 hours of trainings to his credit on best practice standards. He has over 34 years Industry Experience and has held Senior Management Positions with companies like Philips, GE, Sanyo etc.
He has been working in the field of Management and Management Systems since 2000. As General Manager – BSI he pioneered the ISMS business for British Standards Institution in India in 2001. His skills and know-how encompass Quality Health & Safety, Environment, Risk Management, Information Security, IT Service management and Business Continuity. He is well-versed with international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18000, ISO 27001, ISO 22301/ ISO 22301, and ISO 20000.
Ajai has lead more than 50 successful ISO 27001 consulting and Implementationprograms with some of the largest organizations across the world.
Sunil is an ITIL® Expert, engaged in assisting organizations in the area of IT Service Management, Training & certification for almost 30 years. From setting up and managing captive support centres involving a few thousand systems to supporting global organizations with hundreds of thousands of employees in fulfilling their training needs, Sunil has been witness to the massive growth of IT in India from the Y2K period to the setting up of the BPO model of services in the early 2000’s and later the RIM expansion.
Sunil has setup customer support centres as early as 1990’s for organization serving more than 10,000 systems. He has been part of multiple audits and quality improvement programs in the last two decades. Sunil is an ITIL Expert, ITIL 4, Prince2 Practitioner, ISO 9000 & ISO 27001 Internal Auditor.
- Governance, Risk, Compliance
- ISO consulting
- Skill Transformation
- Test Yourself
Creating Value through enduring partnerships is the cornerstone of our business philosophy.
- A disciplined, structured engagement approach for our consulting and professional services
- Accreditation with major IP holders
- Cybersecurity and digital forensic services
- Data Privacy, Data Leakage, Data Classification
- Decades of experience in Management Consulting, ISO Standards, Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Global consulting and delivery methodology with local expertise
- Products and solutions tailored to the rapidly changing digital environment