Cybersecurity refers to a set of techniques used to protect the integrity of data,networks…
“We stand on the brink of a technological revolution that will fundamentally alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. In its scale, scope, and complexity, the transformation will be unlike anything humankind has experienced before.” Prof. Klaus Schwab; Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum We live in a digital era, shaped by a technological revolution and connected via the world-wide web which has transformed the way information both personal and financial of individuals and businesses is collected, traded, bartered and stored. Maintaining the security and integrity of all the components in the digital era is of prime importance. Cyber security refers to the body of technologies, processes, and practices designed to protect networks, devices, programs, and data from attack, damage, or unauthorized access. Cyber security specifically focuses on protecting computer systems and their components – including hardware, software and data – and digital infrastructure from attack, unauthorized access or being otherwise damaged or made inaccessible. Data centers, websites, programmes, servers or accounts can all be exploited through a cyber-attack.
The Importance of Cyber Security
- The cost of cybercrime: This is at an all-time high, and incidents can easily take months to be discovered – often by a third party.
- The costs of data breaches are Increasing: Legislation entails enormous fines. Emerging privacy laws can mean significant fines for organisations. Such penalties are usually on top of damages and other legal action. There are also non-financial costs to be considered, such as organisational sustainability and reputational damage.
- Increasing sophistication of Cyber Attacks: Cyber-attacks continue to grow in sophistication, with attackers using an ever-expanding variety of tactics, including social engineering, malware and ransomware.
- Cyber security is a critical issue: New regulations and reporting requirements make cyber security risk oversight a challenge. The board will continue to seek assurances from management that their cyber risk strategies will reduce the risk of attacks and limit financial and operational impacts.
We assist organizations and businesses in the following areas
- ISO 27001 Consulting
- SOC/SIEM Consulting
- Technology Evaluation & Adoption Consulting
- COBIT Implementation Advisory Services
- Enterprise Security Architecture Consulting & Design
- Network Security Architecture Consulting & Design
- Cloud Security Consulting
- Security Audits & Remediation Consulting
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Penetration Testing & Application Security Testing, Remediation Consulting
- Web Application Security Consulting
- End-to-end Managed Security Services (On-site/Remote/Hybrid variants)
- Remote SOC/SIEM Services
- Security-in-a-Box (Productized Security Solutions)
- Monitoring & Alerts
- Custom Built Managed Services
- DLP, NW Security, IDAM, Cloud Security
You have questions and we have answers. Contact us today, we’re here to help.