- Thank you for buying our courses. We ensure that our users have a rewarding experience while they discover, assess, and purchase our courses, whether it is an instructor-led or self-paced training.
- Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training: Raise refund request within 7 days of purchase of course. Money back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 25% content or downloaded the E-Book.
- Refunds: Duplicate payment : Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 30 working days post intimation by the customer.
- Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 working days after the refund request is approved by Go4knowledge.com.
- ITIL®, PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile®, MSP®, M_o_R®, P3O®, MoP® and MoV® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.
- RESILIA™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.
- The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- COBIT® 5 is a registered trademark of ISACA in United States and other countries.
- PMP, PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, PgMP, PfMP, ACP, PBA, RMP, SP, and OPM3 are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) and Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST) are registered trademarks of SCRUM ALLIANCE®
- Professional Scrum Master is a registered trademark of Scrum.org
- The Open Group®, TOGAF® are trademarks of The Open Group.
- IIBA®, the IIBA® logo, BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® is a registered certification mark owned by International Institute of Business Analysis. Certified Business Analysis Professional, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CISA® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and the IT Governance Institute.
- CISSP® is a registered mark of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2).